Our master-maker zone
When golfing dreams learn to take wings
Entirely irrespective of whether you are discovering the game for the first time or are a professional polishing your handicap – your love for golf will come to life on our driving range.
You can use the driving range free of charge every day, and you do not need to be a golf club member or hold a DGV playing permit. You can simply hire clubs and balls from us.
- Driving range with eleven covered driving sheds with floodlight
- Various target greens with distance information
- Three putting greens on an area of 870 m2
- Two pitching and chipping greens on an area of 900 m2
- Covered Flight Scope and Scope Video system
- Area for sloping position training